Thursday, January 21, 2010

Metal, Illuminated

My vintage floor lamp has been surprisingly dependable--going on 4 years strong.  And considering I found it in someone's front yard with a "FREE" sign attached to its base, I wasn't expecting much.  But after a little cleaning and an eco-friendly, CFL bulb update, it's been a dream.

While perusing ETSY this morning (under the soft glow from said floor lamp) I discovered several metallic, light-themed items that took me back to that wonderful day 4 years ago, when I happened upon my lovely lamp.  Have a look:


"KOZO1", designer table lamp made from galvanized iron parts, from Demo Design Clinic.



Metal lampshade turned magazine rack, from Artsyrubbish.



Hand-forged, steel candleholder, from Bacon Square Farm.



Vintage brass scissor extension lamp, from Deluxa Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...