Friday, January 15, 2010

My Etsy Momma

Today's post is all about one of my Etsy mentors, Anita, from Rolling Hills Vintage.  She is currently featured in Ety's blog, "The Storque".  Her story is inspiring -- it reminds us that when things become tough, you can either give up or push even harder.  I'm certain that I wouldn't have come this far without having her in my life.  Here's to you, Etsy Momma!



 Rolling Hills Vintage has many great vintage items to choose from.  Here are a few:




Vintage Cake Slicer with Butterscotch Handle.



Vintage Ansco Pioneer Camera.



Vintage Adding Machine.

4 comments:

  1. Can I adopt you Karl? After my husband and my son, you are the 3rd most favorite man in my life.
    Love you
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted a commet earlier but no longer see it. So, I have to do it again because I am so fond of you Karl, I don't want to not acknowledge this.
    Thank you so much for posting this, my friend. Yor are an amazing person.
    Meet you in Seattle when the Cubbies play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. karl-this is a beautful tribute to a wondeful person!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already had her added as a favorite shop. I now love it more. What a great tribute to such a sweet soul. Reading her story helps me want to reach in deeper and do better.

    Thank you for sharing so many wonderful Etsy sellers with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...