Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Prints...and the new Revolution

I'm starting to amass quite the collection of art prints. And unfortunately, I'm running out of room to display them. As it stands right now, they're all stacked upright against the wall (a redneck art gallery, if you will). All are still in their little protective sleeves, complete with cardboard backing. And all are absolutely gorgeous.

Call me lazy, if you will, but I think this method of display suits me just fine. Who wants to look at the frame anyway?

"The Thoughts..." print, $16 - from The Linden Tree.























"Headache", $25 - from Charmaine Olivia.























"Soft Rain" archival print, $18 - from Rachel Austin.




















"Cup of Tea" print, $15 - from Tush Tush.

3 comments:

  1. wow, i love headache and soft rain! great choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picks! I've admired that headache print for some time now. It'll have to be the next addition to my collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, i've been thinking about this because i'm collecting lots of prints, too. we should just set up a bin like they do at art shows or in galleries for our prints. we can change the one in front when we feel like it, and guests can flip through our collection ... pull some out, talk about them.... kind of like a coffee table book that not a book or on a coffee table.
    okay, now make something for me to put mine it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...