Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Geometrics

My brain seems to be happier when geometric shapes and themes are in play. Doesn't matter if they're in the foreground or background--any "ground" works well. A clever arrangement of squares, a never-ending sequence of interlaced triangles, or even a mod-themed, geometric pattern--they all seem to stimulate my network of neurons.

Giclee print, $33 - from Inaluxe.
Embroidered necklace, $75 - from Spinthread.
"Moon" t-shirt, $25 - from Blackbird Tees.
Paper assembly card, $8 - from Essimar.

4 comments:

  1. I hate geometry. But I love the collection so much that I would be willing to do a little geometry. As a thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I especially like this" A clever arrangement"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karl, excelent blog! Really love it, and love the way you describe geometrics - totally rang true here for us. Thank you for including our work - really lovely to be here! Hugs and hellos from Australia. xo Kristina (+ Jason)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...