Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Star Wars Spotlight: Boba Fett

As a kid, I can remember seeing "Return of the Jedi" in the movie theater. Unfortunately, that utterly amazing experience also reminds me of the mental anguish I suffered when Boba Fett met his apparent demise in the belly of the Sarlacc Pit. Questions filled my 7-year old head. How could such a cool character die this way? Will he escape? Should I eat my peanut or chocolate M&M's first...?

Fast forward 12 years and Boba Fett lives yet again. Meet the 1995 Power of the Force version of Mr. Fett, in all his glory--complete with his wookie scalps, cape and blaster:

Boba Fett Action Figure - Kenner, 1995
1995 Power of the Force Boba Fett.



Boba Fett (and other Star Wars figures) now available in the Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...