Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Total Recall: You Make Me Wish I Had Three Hands

Total Recall: Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life
Get ready for the ride of your life.

Hands down (three in fact) one of the best action movies to emerge from the 1990s, "Total Recall" is an Arnold Schwarzenegger classic! With enough one-liners to fill a space cruiser, and a slew of clever plot twists, it's easy to see why it remains a quintessential sci-fi masterpiece. 

"C'mon baby, you know you're the girl of my dreams." -Douglas Quaid

I've personally seen this movie at least 43 times. In fact, I will probably see it at least 43 more times before I die. Filled to the brim with action, spy intrigue, memorable one-liners, and futuristic gadgetry, it will forever remain in my Arnold Top 5. So what are you waiting for? Get your ass to Mars and watch this movie on VHS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...