Friday, February 12, 2010

Four reasons...to stay indoors

It's pouring rain today.  Eventually, I'll leave my apartment...to go see "Wolfman"!  However, if these 4 items were in my possession, I'd be inclined to stay right on this couch all day.  And I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty.

Snuggle time:





















Ultra crazy and cozy, 1930's restored quilt from Oh This Nose - $325

A nice warm, soothing cup of tea:

 
 Organic, "Stress Relief" tea, from The Loose Leaf - $10.75 (15-20 cups)

A sweet treat:


 Baklava cookies, from Yummy Affair - $7.95 (1/2 lb.)

Jot down those creative thoughts of yours:


 "Queen of Hearts" Journal/Sketchbook, from Soma Venus - $30

All items and sellers can be found on Etsy.  Now go do some shopping:

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks so much for including my tea!!!! Love that quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...