Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sugar and spice--and everything I like

Begrudgingly, I've committed 2 hours/day to social media networking.  I made this commitment a few weeks back, not knowing if my long stints in front of a computer screen would pay off.  Surprisingly, it's turned out to be one of the smartest decisions I've made in my brief, but adventurous networking career.  I've "met" so many great fellow Etsy sellers on Twitter--many have gone so far as to include me in their blogs or treasuries.  How great is that?

So here's the first step in my effort to repay a few of my new e-friends.  Have a look at some of the great items available in their Etsy shops.  And be sure to follow them on Twitter too!

Sweetness:

 

Vintage, pastel sugar cups, from The Vintage Apartment - $15.

Spiciness:


 

Vintage, milk glass spice Jars, from The Wild Plum - $75.

A dash of this and that:


 

Vintage Danish Modern, teak, salt and pepper shakers, from The Sunday Times Market - $28.

Mix it up a bit:

 

Honey Czech glass and silver earrings, from Jewels of Saraswati - $15.

What a delicious, delectable and divine collection of goodies!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet surprise! Thanks oodles for including the sugar cups from The Vintage Apartment > thrilled! :)
    I love your selections - all of which are from some of my favourite Etsy shops too.
    Cheers!
    ~buttercup caren
    http://TheVintageApartment.etsy.com
    http://buttercupped.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/buttercupcaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foo. For some reason I thought you were The Vintage Apartment. I saw her cups and responded to her! (So, kindly disregard the last comment....blush)

    OY! I am not tired! Three hours of sleep and this is what you get.

    Anyway, thank you for being so kind to us all and for sharing your talents. And for giving 'junk' new beginnings.

    P.S. One day I want to buy one of your girlfriend's T's. The Ninja one!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...