Thursday, September 2, 2010

90210. Totally.

Brandon, Brenda, Dylan, Kelly, Donna, David, Andrea and Steve. These are the characters that make me laugh, smile, cry, cringe...and ultimately, hit the "play next episode" button on Netflix. I've made it through Season 5...and Brandon is STILL so righteous!


Normally, I don't promote my own shop. But today is different--today is "90210 Day" (...echo...). You know, 9/2/10! So in honor of one of the best shows to ever appear on television, I'm offering up a special deal:

Now through 9/12, take $5 off of any chalkboard currently listed in my Etsy shop. When you checkout, simply mention the code "90210" and I'll refund you $5 through Paypal.

As an added bonus, if your chalkboard is being delivered to California, you'll get $6 off! And the coup de gras--if its being sent to Beverly Hills, you'll get a $9.02 discount! How cool is that? Shaa...as if.

"The Executive, Mad Men Edition" - $57.



















"The Grocery Getter" - $43.



















"The New England Edition" - $47.



















"A Forest is Born" - $57.



















"The Mariner" - $59.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...