Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday Faves - "Out For A Stroll" Edition

It's been an unusually nice October (by Northwest standards), so I've been taking advantage of some rarely seen sunshine. Walking is always nice. I love taking different routes through my neighborhood--seeing houses I've never seen, discovering hidden coffee shops and cafes, and shopping at stores whose windows I've only peeked through...

"Riga in February" 7 x 10 print, $20 - from Artquirk.
"Chai" love mug cozy, $16 - from Knit Storm.
Vintage Swedish medical field bag, $29 - from Militaria.
Chocolate sandwich cookies, $20 - from The Tiny Kitchen.
"Wheat Skies" 5 x 5 print, $10 - from Soma Venus.
Moneybag wallet, $55 - from Chakra Pennywhistle.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much! Truly honored to be included in this collection. You have captured the perfect scene! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...