Monday, November 8, 2010

How Tweet It Is

Typically, I peruse through my Etsy favorites--searching and searching for gems to post on the Half Pint Review. But I thought it might be nice to change things up a bit. So today, each item has been found via my Twitter "followers" list. See, loyalty pays off--even on Twitter.

"Up and Up" screenprinted poster, $20 - from Johny and Stacie.

















Vintage Canadian highway sign, $39 - from The Vintage Cabin.
























Black, red and white belt, $15 - from Bare Tree Apparel.
















Wood Chip necklace, $13 - from Violet Reaction.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me on your blog, mister! I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and I love the wood chip necklace! Very cool and unique..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Loyalty makes all of these finds even more delightful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...