Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friday Faves - The Saturday Morning Edition

Ok, so "Friday" Faves is technically supposed to be on Friday. I get it, I get it. You don't need to remind me that I'm a day late. But look, I had a super busy week (as I'm sure most of you can relate). So cut me some slack!

And hey, since you're already here, you might as well enjoy this belated Saturday morning edition of my weekly Etsy favorites. No theme...just pure awesomeness. Have a great weekend!

"There are lots of nice people..." print, $20 - from Laura George.
Embroidered wall art, $28 - from Monkey and Squirrel.
Personalized cuff links, $55 - from AF Orfebre.
Vintage desk tray organizer, $20 - from 26 Olive Street.
Verdigris patinaed necklace, $26 - from My Selvaged Life.
Baby head vase/planter, $40 - from Michael McDowell.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for including my article in your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to put something in my baby head from mud puppy - it's just so amazing. i was introduced to Michael by Rikkianne of Chakrapennywhistle. have to tell her about that shark attack by monkey and squirrel - she's a huge Jaws fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, really cool selection, i want them all!
    thanks so much for including my print, i hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...