Wednesday, October 6, 2010

To Catch A Thief

I spy one of the coolest Etsy front page treasuries in recent memory. But whodunit? Etsy seller, Stone Child Jewelry, that's who. I gotta say, when I first spotted this treasury, I was startled by just how perfectly clever it was. Murder, intrigue, and a dash of film noir are weapons of imagery in this mystery-themed collection. Are the hairs on the back of your neck standing up yet? If not, they will. Have a peek:

Now that you've seen the collection, here are a few of my favorite items from the artists featured in Stone Child Jewelry's treasury:

"Barbie Murders 05" print, $5 - from Wilde Designs.
Vintage pencil holder, $23.50 - from The Cottage Cheese.
"Brooklyn Sundays" limited edition print, $250 - from Lonny.
Vintage burgundy and lace dress, $75 - from Vera Vague.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the spotlight! :D The treasury is so, so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...