Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Faves

Friday is upon us! And that means it's time for "Friday Faves"! This week was incredibly busy. My girlfriend was out of town, so I was managing her Etsy store (as well as my own). I had no idea it was so much work to pack up t-shirt orders! Now I know why she's so exhausted all the time...

Enjoy your weekend...and my faves!

Embroidered heart, $34 - from Miniature Rhino.
Stitched canvas print, $69 - from Laura Amiss.
Book mobile, $68 - from Shop House.
"Disco" fine art photograph, $25 - from SLG Designs.
Vintage bull figurine, $20 - from Shaving Kit Supplies.
Vintage pink skirt, $48 - from Zwzzy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's so great to see my photography among some of my real faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections!! I love me some disco balls for sure! ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for selecting my Bookmobile! Laura Amiss's stitched print is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome thanks man!! ps. i love the tag line, "One bearded guy and his blog." - miniature rhino

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...