Thursday, August 19, 2010

Biking!

A few months back, I sold my bike. She was a beauty. And I miss her.

However, my girlfriend has a bike--so lately, I've been "borrowing" hers. And every day this week, I've enjoyed my 2-mile bike ride to our work studio. I still feel like a giant idiot with the bike helmet on, but I realize it's for safety. Couldn't really do much without a brain, I suppose. Anyways, the daily rides have been very relaxing. Pedal left, pedal right, watch out for pedestrians, look out for that car door...it's been fun. And for at least a 10-15 minute stretch, I'm essentially stress-free!

I'm happy with this new regimen--and my girlfriend's bike is just dandy. Almost makes me forget about my old bike too...almost.

"Green Lightning" bicycle print, $20 - from Michele Maule.





















Bike Kit (tools included), $35 - from Bike Cozy.
















Recycled bicycle tire belt, $30 - from Rebicyclist.























Bicycle wallet, $22 - from Marty May.

2 comments:

  1. Check out seattlebikeblog.com if you are interested in biking! Some great news and information about biking in Seattle. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic little collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...