Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Faves

I love when Friday rolls around. Yes, it's wonderful that the weekend has finally arrived. And yes, the work week is over (for most of us). Those are magnificent reasons to love Fridays. But I love Fridays for one simple reason--every Friday means it's time for "Friday Faves"!! So instead of coming up with a creative blog topic, I can be incredibly lazy and post some of my favorite items from this past week! TGIF, indeed.

Today's featured artists are all members of the Artisans Collective (I'm a member too!). Here's our info:

Web: www.theartisanscollective.com
Blog: www.artisanscollective.blogspot.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/theartisanshive
FB: www.facebook.com/artisanscollective

"One That Got Away" Birdcage T-shirt, $35 - from Blackbird Tees.























"Dionysus" print, $18 - from Amber Alexander.



















Hand-embroidered wall hanging, $65 - from Mary's Granddaughter.




















"View of the Sea" photograph, $25 - from Lucy Snowe Photography.























Kitty #26, $45 - from Penguin and Fish.
















"Boy Meets Girl"custom cake toppers, $60 - from Goose Grease.

5 comments:

  1. Now there's a grouping of delightful art! I gotta say, the Artisans Collective is the place to be. I am now following the AC's blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karl for including me in your Friday Favs! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...