Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Over Easy

I love breakfast. I love everything about it. Runny eggs and buttery toast are my morning vices. And an occasional side of bacon is a definite bonus. Cereal is also an option--just not that filling. And if my belly isn't full, I move on to my next meal: 2nd breakfast.

2nd breakfast typically consists of a muffin or other baked good. Although lately, my new favorite 2nd breakfast treat has been granola with blackberry kefir. This combo makes my tummy smile.

Honestly, if this pace keeps going, a 3rd (maybe even 4th) breakfast will most likely be introduced. Eventually, dinner will be replaced with "night breakfast" or some other catchy moniker. And my fridge will house only eggs and other morning-associated foods.

And I see no problem with that...

Egg/Bacon broach set, $25 - from Scotatto.



















Vintage Acme egg grading scale, $36 - from Little Byrd Vintage.


















Sunny side up eggs ring, $8 - from Alliterations.













Three eggs and a pitcher 8" x 8" print, $20 - from G(art)en.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I love breakfast, I would marry it, if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly marry the little sunny side up ring. And I probably wouldn't even get salmonella from those eggs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...